Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The First of Many...

So.I'm still not so sure about doing this whole blog thing,but I think it's at least worth a try=]

As most people know by now,I am leaving for Virginia on Monday... While I could not be more excited to go,I am just as,if not more nervous about everything. Haha. It seems that in the past few weeks I have been able to get a taste of what it would be like to stay here in Littleton for the summer,and it's making me wish more and more that I could stay here AND go to Virginia. I've met SO many cool people,some of which may not be here by the time I get back=P Why can't everyone's life be as fabulous as Hannah Montana's and have the best of both worlds??? Hahaha,just kidding;) And to add another thing,I am going to miss my best friend's wedding by only a couple of weeks! Can you say,retarded?!?! I have been looking forward to being there and helping out and just seeing her so beautiful and happy when she's joined together with her eternal companion,and now...nada tostada! So besides that key factor right there,I think another part of why I am so nervous and a little hesitant about leaving for the summer is because it has taken me this long(like 6 months) to mostly get used to where I am,but I'll only be in Virginia for 3 months... It keeps getting closer and closer to when I leave,and my outgoing juices aren't really creepin' in so much yet. Lol. Each day that passes just makes me feel like I am running out of time for everything=/ I don't know... I'm pretty much positive it's just me freaking out as usual,but I'm still kinda nervous about finding a decent job,making a whole group of new friends,and having a really great summer. I am also positive though,that as long as I try and work at all of these things while in Virginia,I will get to enjoy a summer better than I could have imagined for myself=] I mean,it's already pretty much worked out like that when I was up in Rexburg last year,so why can't it happen again and again,eh? I guess we'll see how it all works out...=]

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you better be very outgoing and have an absolute blast this summer or else missing my wedding will be a total waste! Second, we need to figure out a time sometime soon when you can come over and see me in my dress before you go! And third, if you email me and tell me when you update your blog I will see it, but because you made it private, it won't show on my blog when you update it. Ok? Yay I am excited for you to have a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete